Monday, February 18, 2008

Florida?

Why can't the weekends be longer? It seems like they just keep getting shorter while the work week drags on forever! Just 4 more weeks and I will be in beautiful Florida! Chase told me abouth a week ago that he actually isn't 100% sure he can get off of work so that's been on our prayer list each and every night. I've been looking forward to this vacation for months. It was going to be my parents, Ross, Ali, Meredith and Brian, and Chase and me. Well, then Mere and Brian found out that they have to be at a Discipleship conference in Arkansas that week, so they're out. Then Chase drops this bombshell on me...not that I don't love my family and really wouldn't mind going with just my parents and brother and sister, but I would totally feel guilty going without Chase. I mean, the one plus would be that if Chase weren't there my parents would tend to pay for everything...I think it's a comfort thing with my dad. If Chase isn't there, he won't let me pay for myself. And this Daddy's Girl is NOT complaining! But I'd rather pay for everything if that meant Chase got to go, so looks like we have a lot of praying to do!

No comments: