Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hi!

Well, I've been meaning to start up a blog for a while now, but it took me forever to decided on a name. Well, I finally decided on one (am I creative or what?!) so I'm going to try to keep up with this. I'm basically using this as a journal of sorts. So, here goes!


_________


Happy Valentines Day! I have been in a GREAT mood all day, which probably doesn’t happen very often, at least not on days that I have to go to work. Don’t take me wrong, I actually do enjoy working with most of the people at my office, and I usually like doing what I do. I just have too much to do sometimes. I do not handle stress well at all - I think it runs in my family. My mom has nightmares about work, and I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about something I may have forgotten to do at work. It’s so annoying. BUT, I’m not as bad as Meredith. She is practically on the verge of a panic attack anytime she’s stressed, poor thing! Anyways, moving on….

You know that saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach?” Well, apparently I’m a MAN! My sweet hubby got up extra early this morning so he could surprise me with my favorite breakfast (although I kind of figured it out when I heard his truck pull back into the driveway. Hint: If you’re going to surprise me, don’t use your truck. It’s loud. Even louder than the trains and you KNOW how loud those are at our house.) Anyways, he brought me my chocolate sprinkled donut (little sprinkles, not big ones), a sausage roll, and chocolate milk from my FAVORITE donut shop! Seriously though, that could be my only VDay present and I would be happy! We decided to go out on Saturday, since I don’t feel like waiting an hour to be seated anywhere. Chase is supposed to be planning what we’re eating tonight, so I’m excited (and a little nervous) but I’m sure whatever he does will be super sweet. He’s an amazing hubby and I just love him like crazy!

No comments: