Friday, February 15, 2008

Well, Valentines Day was awesome! Chase cooked me dinner for the first time EVER! (No, honey, the one time that you heated up frozen chicken did NOT count as cooking.) He made yummy Chicken Fettucine Alfredo and it was Yum-O! He also got me a Rachel Ray mag to read while he was cooking, so that was even more awesome! I want to post some pics soon but I lost the cord that attaches my camera to my computer. So until I can buy another one, it will just have to wait.

Ok, so I’m officially tired of cold weather. I liked it for the first couple weeks when I was able to pull out all my cute sweaters that I had been saving to wear….oh wait. I own like 2 sweaters! Every year, I tell myself that I’m going to stock up on sweaters once they go on sale. And every year when I go to the mall in January or February with the intention of buying some cute sweaters for next winter, the sneaky people at all the stores have started putting all the cute Spring clothes out. And even worse, stupid Kohl’s just had to have a massive shoe sale, making it very hard on me to buy stinkin’ sweaters that I wouldn’t be able to wear form another 8 months, when I could spend the same amount of money on clothes that I could wear NOW! Come on, it was like 70 degrees outside. Who wants to buy a big bulky sweater when you could buy a cute skirt, tank and 2 cardigans on sale at Old Navy?

Oh, I know who. Someone who watches the weather!!! Because they would have known that the weather was going to be back in the 30-40s and their cute skirt and cardigan would NOT keep them warm. Ugh.

No comments: