Thursday, March 13, 2008

Food Pyramid....what's that?


I woke up starving this morning, but since I didn’t go grocery shopping this week, I had nothing to eat. We almost always have snacks in the kitchen at work, and today was no different. My boss had bought some chocolate chip cookies yesterday and we had leftovers. SCORE! As I was eating them, I just kept thinking, this is probably not the best thing to be eating for breakfast. As I continued to think about what all I had eaten this week, I wanted to throw up. See for yourself.

MONDAY
Breakfast
– Package of Cheese crackers
Snack – mini-Butterfinger
Lunch – Leftover Cajun Chicken Pasta from Chili’s
Snack – chocolate chip cookie
Dinner – Fried Popcorn Shrimp & French Fries from LJS
Snack – Bowl of cereal

TUESDAY
Breakfast – 1 glazed donut
Snack – 15 or so Cracked Black Pepper & Olive Oil Triscuits (yummmm…)
Lunch – 1 party taco from Taco Bueno and some chips & queso
Snack – 6 ct. package of Peanut Butter & Honey crackers
Dinner – Arby’s French Dip Sandwich dipped in lots of au jus (which I’m sure is just another word for all the fatty juice that drips off of the fatty roast beef, but tastes like heaven in a cup.)

WEDNESDAY
Breakfast
– 1 bite of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal. (yuck)
Lunch – Bowl of baked potato soup, garden salad with no veggies, but lots of cheddar cheese (hey, I did top it with low-cal Italian dressing, that counts for something right?? No?) & a Brownie Bite
Snack – 2 chocolate chip cookies
Dinner – bite of Chase’s Frito Chili Pie at 6:00 (it DID use Lean beef chili), a small bag of Cheez-its at 8:00, & a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios at 9:30

THURSDAY
Breakfast – a sip of gross coffee, 2 chocolate chip cookies

Seriously, do I always eat this bad? Granted, I haven’t cooked once this week, unless you count making a Frito chili pie cooking…but still. The closest I got to somewhat healthy was a salad, but it was covered in cheese. There may have actually been more cheese than lettuce (ahh the greatness of Salads N Such by NE Mall. If you haven’t been there, trust me, it’s delicious!

Anyways, I am SO heading to Subway for lunch. I was thinking about going jogging when I get home too, but I have some shopping to do…does walking a mile inside Target count as exercising?

No comments: