Thursday, April 3, 2008

Have you seen my husband?

I’m thinking about putting Chase’s face on the side of a milk carton. Why?? Because he’s missing. I know he’s still living at my house because when I get home everyday, I see a new pair of dirty socks on the living room floor. I can walk into the kitchen and know there’s going to be an empty cheese wrapper on the counter, even though I threw one away yesterday. I can leave him a note asking him to remember to take the trash out, and it gets done. I can walk in to the bathroom and find MY towel has just recently been used, and not by me. I can turn the TV on and see ESPN, even though I know when I turned off the TV last night I was watching the Food Network.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that:
a) My husband has amazing invisibility powers that he didn’t tell me about.
b) OR I have a bum living in my house while I’m at work that has really picked up on my Chase’s love for ESPN and sandwiches.

Hmmm…..

No comments: