Monday, August 18, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Some randomness...

1) I didn't leave the house on Saturday. It was one of the coolest days we've had in a long time, and I stayed indoors the whole day, except for the 5 seconds, I checked to see if the mailman had come. I really needed to go to Walmart, BUT we have this thing in Texas called TAX-FREE weekend. There was no way I ws stepping foot inside Walmart this weekend.

2) I watched the Notebook on Saturday night by myself. Can we say STUPID? The Notebook is one of my all time favorite movies, but you know what - before Saturday I had only watched it once. I just couldn't bring myself to watch it again because I cried so much the first time. The commercial breaks helped, but I still cried a lot.

3) I found pictures of my wedding shower on an old memory card that I had never transferred to my computer and I was so excited!! The excitement died down a little when I looked through the pics and realized that my eyebrows looked like something out of Teen Wolf, but besides that, it was fun to look through them.

4) I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!! Two of my very favorite people in the world are having a baby!!





Brian & Meredith - I love you both so much! Y'all are going to make AWESOME parents & I can't wait to meet your little one (and spoil it like crazy)!!

So exciting!

2 comments:

ALLISON COOPAH said...

i am just SO glad you clarified that it was brian and meredith that are the the baby.

hah.

Rach said...

YOU Lauren, are going to be a great Aunt!