Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions

So they're a little late. But better now than never...hope to have some Christmas pics up soon!

1. Read my Bible a lot more. I really want to read the whole Bible this year, so I'm really looking forward to this one.
2. Make healthier eating choices for myself and Chase. Not that I always eat terribly, but I could be smarter about things I eat. There's no way I'm dieting, (I like food WAY too much), but just trying to pay attention to what I eat. I've completely stopped buying junk food (except for the occasional box of Cap'n Crunch). My backside will appreciate this. :)
3. Get my house the way I want it. I would really enjoy my house more if I liked the way it looked, so that's my goal. Total, there are 9 rooms (including bathrooms) so, if I can tackle about 1 room every 6 weeks, I should be done by end of the year. I could do it faster, but if I spread it out like that, I can also spend more money on each room. I'm kind of nervous about this because I honestly don't like to make decisions, especially when it comes to decorating. I'm just not good at it!
4. Cook and bake a lot more. I love to do this, and I just didn't do as much as I wanted this year.
5. Spoil the heck out of Ella. :)

I'm sure I'll come up with more, but that's all I have for now!

2 comments:

Rach said...

You inspire me!!

dhunka said...

cute page! i am so excited i finally have friends that blog...yay! i love the way your "life with the abernathys" look...too cute!