Monday, January 19, 2009

Secrets, secrets are no fun…

It hasn’t even been a week and I’m going crazy not telling anyone. At the same time, I know I’m not going to like telling everyone because I really hate being the center of attention. The Sunday after Chase and I got engaged I was really sick, and I remember actually being GLAD because I ended up leaving church early and avoiding the attention. Yeah, I’m weird. I'll blame it on being a middle child.

Anyways, I really want to wait until the doctor’s appt to tell everyone but we may spread the news this weekend. I still haven’t made the final decision…it pretty much depends on how this week goes. It’s been easy to keep quiet so far since I have no symptoms yet, and our appt is just a week away, so I may decide to hold out on everyone.
It still doesn’t feel quite real yet to either of us. Chase kind of seems like he’s just joking whenever he brings up anything about a baby. Besides my stomach just feeling kind of strange (not queasy, just crampy) I don't feel any different either. It’s still too early for me to be having any symptoms, so I’m really trying to enjoy this, because I’m sure a few weeks from now it will be a whole new story.

1 comment:

Something Borrowed, Something Blue... said...

Oh gosh Lauren that is so exciting! I am just so happy for you!