Thursday, February 19, 2009

Going, going, going

Things have been really busy lately, but I won't bore you with details. Instead, I'll talk about my favorite subject: FOOD! I ran across this a while back, so if you feel like it, just copy it to your own blog :)

5 Items in your refrigerator:
1. BIG container of soy sauce
2. Way too many half empty jars of marinade
3. hot sauce
4. String Cheese
5. Pie crust

5 Items in your pantry:
1. Jar of roasted red peppers
2. Lots of canned tomatoes (sauce, paste, diced, whole, seasoned…)
3. Tomato soup
4. Cornbread stuffing mix
5. Rainbow sprinkles (of course!)

5 Favorite restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Hunan Wok
3. Posados
4. Oi Shii
5. Charleston’s

5 favorite foods
1. Shrimp in any form
2. King Ranch Casserole
3. My mom’s lasagna
4. My mom’s stuffing and turkey gravy
5. My macaroni & cheese (ok, ok, so I stole the recipe from Paula Deen…)

5 Favorite Desserts:
1. Dessert Ravioli (Oh, YUM!)
2. Brownies (with chocolate chunks or chips in them)
3. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
4. Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate ice cream
5. Chocolate covered strawberries

5 LEAST Favorite foods:
1. onions
2. beans of any kind
3. tuna
4. sweet pickles
5. cabbage

2 comments:

Mere Adkisson said...

Ummmm you definitely have me thinking about food now. I would have to agree with you about shrimp and king ranch casserole. Delicious! You need to post the recipe for king ranch on your blog. Spread the love!

Anonymous said...

king ranch casserole is gross! anything casserole is!