Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a week...

Wow, I'm tired. This week has been just crazy! Apparently this was not the week to decide to sort laundry in my living room, because it's totally still sitting there, dirty, smelly, and in piles EVERYWHERE. Maybe tonight I'll get to it...or maybe I'll just put it in hampers and hide it in the guest room :)

On Monday, miss Ella decided that she wanted to tease us and make us all think that she was going to come out way too early. Since I don't feel like writing a novel, here's the short version. Basically Mere started having lots of contractions, very close together, and was in the hospital for about 2 days. She's now at home, but she will be on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy, which I'm thinking will be no more than 2 months. I feel so bad for her! I want her to be able to get up and move around, but I know that baby needs to bake a little while longer, so she's just going to have to stick it out. Thankfully, we have so many friends who are willing to help out however they can, so I'm sure she won't be too miserable. (Oh, and Dana, if you get done with Mere's laundry today, feel free to stop by my house...I've got it all sorted already!! lol)

This Saturday I'm taking a day trip to San Antonio for work. It's just a big get-together for our office and our San Antonio office. The company is flying us down there which I'm SO happy about, because we all know how I do on car trips. And now that I'm already queasy all the time, I can't imagine how bad it would be.

Tomorrow night I'm going over to Meredith's to make her King Ranch Casserole, which is probably one of my favorite meals EVER. I've been craving it since the last time I made it, which was only a month ago, haha.

Ok, got to get back to work.

6 comments:

Celice said...

That stinks that your sister has to be on bed rest, but at least they stopped the contractions! My sister-in-law is in a similar situation. She's prego with twin girls and at 25 weeks was put in the hospital on total bed rest until she has them (which could be any day now). She's only been in bed two weeks and is already going crazy. I can't imagine. Anyway I hope your sister rests and keeps the babies in until they are ready!

Rach said...

You are the best sister! I am sure Meredith will appreciate all the help and enjoy the sisterly conversation. Hope you have fun this weekend:)

ALLISON COOPAH said...

i cant believe rachel said you were the best sister"!"

i help her eat her fatty foods so she doesnt get too plump doing nothing.

Anonymous said...

Ali you are so full of poop- all you do is spill your tea and leavev messes and eat my food. Plump my butt.
UNA MINA!

The casserole was definitely delicious Lauren :)

dhunka said...

Haha Lauren...of course I will do your laundry. What is really sad is that I went and did Mere's laundry and dishes. And if you come to my house you will see my laundry piled up and the dishes piled up in my sink. haha! Oh the things we do for our friends!

Daniel said...

comment. Salutation.