Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, my due date is now officially September 19th. We established that when we got to SEE THE BABY!! Seriously, one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life. The baby was perfect and still so we got some really good pictures, and then after we heard the heart beat Dr. M got the little one to wiggle around. SO awesome to see! And I just LOVE my doctor. She’s so nice and personable. And she has about the funniest laugh ever. I think Chase and I were trying really hard to the whole time not to laugh at her when she would laugh. But still, she’s great.

A lot has been going on lately though. We had both of Meredith’s baby showers, one of which she actually got to attend. Yay! That week of the showers my nausea went away for good, hallelujah! It was perfect timing too because I had to make cake bites and I was afraid that I would not be able to handle making them. I was in class for work last week in downtown FW, and baby got its first jolt (or 2) of caffeine courtesy of Starbucks. But it was necessary if I was going to stay awake. Chase and I finally went out for Valentine’s Day on Saturday night, which was wonderful. I think it was our first date since before Christmas…sorry Chase. We had a gift card to Olive Garden, and we totally pigged out. But it was so much fun just to spend time together outside of the house.

Over all I’ve been feeling great lately! Still a little tired, but basically back to normal. I guess now I just wait on the bump to appear!

Oh! And this weekend we are supposed to go pick out our kitchen countertops! I hope we find something we both like!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Can't wait on two things...excited about seeing you new countertops in your new kitchen! and can't wait to find out the gender of your Little One!!! :) What is it? six more weeks till you do?

Mere Adkisson said...

Check out this really great formica countertop http://www.formica.com/publish/site/na/us/en/index/laminate/series/patterns.popup.Specifications.0001.3698.LargeImage.html#
If you go to the formica website they have tons of really great ones. Aren't you doing laminate countertops?