Friday, May 29, 2009

Nursery bedding

I found my baby bedding!!! Okay, I actually found this a long time ago and fell completely in love with it, BUT I thought it was way over priced. Thankfully, I happened to look on the website again this week and it was marked down! I couldn't find anything else that I liked as much as this one the whole time I have been looking, so I am just so happy that it was on sale. PLUS, I found it on another website that had free shipping and offered a matching blanket, so it was an even better deal. It will look a little different because we'll have a dark brown crib, but I think it will still look really good. It's not too girly, so of course Chase is fine with it, ha.

And a BIG thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law who ordered it for me! I can't wait for it to get here so I can start getting the nursery ready!






3 comments:

Rach said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the room when you have it all finished :)

dhunka said...

Awww...it is so cute Lauren! I can't wait to see the nursery when it is all done.

Brittany said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! How exciting!!! He will be here before you know it! :)