Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back to blogging...

I'm back! After way too long without internet, we finally have it at the house! We'd been talking about it for a while, wanting to make sure it fit into our budget. Yesterday, we decided to sign up, and 10 minutes later I checked our mail, and saw that we had our new house payment book, which showed our new lower payment! How awesome is that?! Needless to say, our lives have changed a lot since I last blogged. Chase was working at the bank, I was working at the insurance company, and Jackson was still hanging out in my belly. Chase has a different job now, I'm staying home w/ Jackson along with babysitting full-time Mr. L, and Jackson is currently running around the house with my cell phone talking about Dora and Diego. He is seriously the cutest little boy ever. I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet kid, but I was blessed WAY more than I could have imagined.



















Well, I've got a little catch up to do on the blog, so I'm going to have to go dig up pictures. Hopefully I get caught up soon!

No comments: