Thursday, March 31, 2011

March has just flown by! I think I was anticipating Spring Break so much, that the first half of the month just disappeared. I can't believe it's about to be April! I'm so excited though because I am ready for it to be warm and stay that way. I worked on packing all of Jackson's cold weather clothes up, then we had a random cold front move through and stay for a few days. Thankfully, I rarely ever finish a project the day I start, so I hadn't taped the boxes up and was able to snag a few pants and sweaters out. Jackson's verbal skills have been changing so much recently. He's started saying short sentences, and we can hold short conversations now. His favorite topics are food and sports. :) I hear "Momma, want juice, pweease," and "Football, backeyball, baseball, sockeyball," about 100 times a day. Everything he says is so clear. When we went in for his 18 month check-up, even his doctor was impressed by his articulation, which made me one proud mommy! I don't really notice, because I'm not around many other kids his age, so it just seems normal to me. Two more months until Summer, and I CANNOT wait. I want to do so many things with Jackson while he's at this age where he is just absorbing everything. We're getting memberships to the zoo, so I'm sure we'll spend a lot of time there. And hopefully, we'll be taking a small vacation, but we're not sure yet. I'd better get back to the boys!

No comments: