Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, Monday

I miss Spring Break. How did it go by so quickly?! I had so much fun over the last week though, and for that I'm so thankful. Of course, I didn't get close to getting all the projects that I had planned finished, but that's OK. I guess that will be my Summer mission.
Mr. L came back this morning. I figured he would have a rough day, since he had been home with his mommy all last week, but he did really well! He actually cried when his dad came to pick him up this afternoon,, which made me feel good. Not that I want him preferring me over his parents, AT ALL, (which he doesn't), but it's nice to know that he likes coming to my house and that he feels safe with me.
He had to leave early today, because I have an appointment this afternoon with the endocrinologist about my thyroid. Supposedly I have hypothyroidism and there is a nodule on a lobe, or something. I don't really know. I just hope that maybe it's the reason I'm so tired all of the time, and maybe it will explain my constant forgetfulness. Thankfully, Chase is going to the appointment with me. I don't normally ask him to go to the doctor with me, but I asked him to this time because I really don't know what to expect. Plus, it was scheduled for a time that he would already be off of work, so it wasn't any trouble. Guess we'll see this afternoon what they have to say.

No comments: