Saturday, March 19, 2011

no creative title today...or really ever

**Updated: Jackson is still asleep at 8:30am for the 2nd time this week. This will probably never happen again -so I just had to document it!
**8:33: He just woke up. It's a Spring Break miracle!

Last night, Chase took me to eat for my birthday. Sadly I have no pictures. We went to Pappadeaux and it was yummy as always! Of course he told the waitress that it was my birthday, and we ended up splitting the Creme Brulee which was heaven in a dish. OH MY WORD. Why have I never ordered that before?! My parents watched Jackson, and it was so nice to have some time to ourselves.

Earlier in the day, I went to eat lunch with my mom and Ali and visit my old coworkers. I love taking Jackson up there to visit everyone, but it's very hard to do when I have Baby L with me. It's so strange to go so long without seeing all the people that I spent everyday with for 5 years. I would never give up staying at home with Jackson, but I do miss the office sometimes - especially on days where Jackson is cranky, ha!

Well, I'd better go get ready. We're having a birthday cookout at my parents' house today!

No comments: