Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jackson - 19 months

This is such a fun age! Jackson is becoming a little boy, which makes me sad, but at the same time, I love it because we're really getting glimpses at his personality. He's so polite and sweet. He actually reminds us to say "Thank you," and "You're welcome," sometimes! He had a growth spurt over the last month, and is getting a lot taller. Hopefullly it stops soon, becuase I don't want him to outgrow all of his clothes!
He is recognizing almost all of his letters and numbers, but his favorite thing to do is point out colors and shapes. Everywhere we go, I hear "Orange diamond," or "Red circle!"
He's also a pretty shy guy. I can rarely get him to sing or do anything when he's by himself, but my mom says in Sunday School he LOVES to sing. He definitely does not like to be the center of attention. Something he gets from me, for sure.
Jackson has always been very calm and quiet, but over the last month, he has randomly had these crazy moments where it literally seems like we fed him a cup of sugar. He will go off the wall! And it's usually right before bedtime. He will just run, scream, yell, laugh, and just go nuts! It's so funny, but I'm praying that this is not a preview of what the 2's will be like, haha.

No comments: