Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and Ella's 2nd Birthday


(My camera was dead the whole weekend, so I stole these pictures from my sister's FB and I don't know WHAT happened...ugh. I'll fix it later.)


Saturday was my niece Ella's 2nd birthday party! It was originally supposed to be at a park, but it was so windy and muggy that day, so it was moved to Chick-Fil-A. The kids had so much fun! They could have stayed in the play area all day.


Sweet birthday girl!






We had such a nice Easter this year! We began our day at church, then went to my in-laws for lunch and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. We headed to my parents that evening for dinner, so that we could celebrate with my grandpa too. It was a long day for Jackson, but he was so good.



Jackson and Aunt Ali. He always smiles so big in pictures with her.




Ella hunting eggs.












She didn't realize she was supposed to put the eggs, in her basket, so she was helping Jackson out at first, ha!






Please excuse Jackson's play shorts. He had some ADORABLE little striped shorts, but we had a diaper explosion right after lunch, and these were the only extras I had! Oh well...





Checking out the goldfish and animal crackers in the eggs. I think Ella was opening them and Jackson was eating everything...not a surprise!



Cute cousins. I'm so glad they are so close in age. I just can't wait to see them grow up together!






"He is not here, but is risen:" Luke 24:6



So glad we have a risen Savior and a reason to celebrate!

No comments: