Monday, September 19, 2011

11 Weeks

(I forgot to write my 10 week update, but it would have practically been identical to the 9 week post.)



How far along: 11 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a fig! About 1 1/2 inches long.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I need to start buying some Fall clothes, but I'm too scared to buy anything, because I don't think it will fit for very long.


Weight Gain: At my last appointment I had lost 2 pounds, but I have a feeling I'm back to my normal weight.


Movement: Nothing yet, but I can't wait!


Sleep: I'm still having crazy dreams that wake me up every night and I have trouble getting back to sleep. I think I wake up 4 or 5 times a night. And I always feel SO tired when I get up in the morning. I just want to sleep!


Symptoms: The queasiness has been better, but for the last few days, I've had a couple hours a day where I just feel awful. Just super tired, no appetite, and awful headaches. I've been drinking hot tea which seems to help, and once the feeling passes I feel great for the rest of the day! I'm hoping it all passes soon.


Cravings: No cravings yet. I feel like I'm getting my appetite back, though. I'm still eating a lot of soups when I don't feel very well.


Best moment this week: Telling more of our friends! We decided that it was safe to start telling people outside of our family, and everyone has been so sweet and encouraging.

No comments: