Sunday, September 25, 2011

12 weeks



How far along: 12 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a lime! About 2 inches long, and weighs about half an ounce.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I need to start buying some Fall clothes, but I'm too scared to buy anything, because I don't think it will fit for very long.


Weight Gain: Probably nothing since I think I'm still making up for the 2 pounds I lost in the beginning.


Movement: Nothing yet, but I can't wait!


Sleep: Sleeping is getting better. I'm only waking up about once a night due to weird dreams now. I also just feel like I can't get enough sleep. I think I feel sleepier when I get up than before I go to bed at night.




Symptoms: I'm getting pretty bad headaches every afternoon. I'm actually surprised it took me this long to get them, since I had them for the whole first trimester with Jackson. Nausea is just off and on, not too bad though.


Cravings: No specific craving yet, but if a certain food sounds good, that is the only thing that sounds good. Still wanting lots of soups.




Best moment this week: Jackson turned 2!! I know that it doesn't have anything to do with the pregnancy, but nothing pregnancy related really happened this week. Oh, except that I DID survive Jackson's birthday party without feeling bad. I was pretty worried I would wake up nauseous that day, but I felt great!

No comments: