Sunday, September 4, 2011

9 Weeks

I think this was actually about 8 weeks, but it really doesn't make a difference at this point. :)

How far along: 9 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a grape! Nearly an inch long, and still weighs a fraction of an ounce.


Maternity Clothes: Hopefully not for a while!


Weight Gain: At my last appointment I had lost 2 pounds, but I have a feeling I'm back to my normal weight.


Movement: Nothing yet, but I can't wait!


Sleep: I've been having some crazy dreams that wake me up every night and I have trouble getting back to sleep. And I don't think I've been sleeping as heavily as I normally do, so I try to take a 20 minute nap at some point during the day just to feel a little more refreshed.


Symptoms: Nothing too bad. I usually have a couple queasy hours either in the morning or in the afternoon, but some days I feel just fine. No headaches this time, like I had with Jackson - thank goodness!


Cravings: No cravings yet. I really just don't have an appetite, just more of an aversion towards most foods. Although if I am hungry, usually only a few things sounds good. I've been eating a lot of soups, crackers, and watermelon.


Best moment this week: Telling our families! They were all extremely surprised, which surprised me because I just KNEW that they had figured it out.

No comments: