Sunday, October 2, 2011

13 Weeks

How far along: 13 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a medium shrimp! About 3 inches long, and weighs almost an ounce.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I need to start buying some Fall clothes, but I'm too scared to buy anything, because I don't think it will fit for very long.


Weight Gain: I've gained back one of the two pounds that I lost in the beginning.



Movement: I thought I felt some flutters early in the week, and then Friday night Chase and I were both sure we felt something. (Happened the same way with Jackson, we pretty much felt it immediately on the outside. My doctor said it's likely just because I'm thinner.)


Sleep: Sleeping is getting better. I'm only waking up about once a night due to weird dreams now. I just feel like I can't get enough sleep. I think I feel more tired when I get up than before I go to bed at night.


Symptoms: This week was pretty bad. I ended up staying home from church on Sunday. Terrible nausea in the mornings all week and headaches that just won't go away. I actually threw up in the car Saturday while we were out running errands. I'm not going to lie, this week has kicked my butt. Hoping it all goes away soon!


Cravings: I haven't wanted to eat much all week. Except for soup, again. Saturday night I was craving some Quizno's Broccoli Cheddar soup, so my SUPER husband actually left the house during the Ranger's playoff game to go get me some, and when he got there, we found out they closed the one closest to us! And practically no other restaurants near us have soup. Guess it's back to the cans or making my own.


Best moment this week: I had another sonogram on Wednesday and got to see the baby dancing around! Everything looked great, and the baby is measuring right on track. Heartbeat was in the 150's I think.

No comments: