Sunday, October 9, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along: 14 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a lemon! About 3 1/2 inches long, and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I need to start buying some Fall clothes, but I'm too scared to buy anything, because I don't think it will fit for very long.


Weight Gain: I've gained back one of the two pounds that I lost in the beginning.


Movement: Have felt the baby moving a couple times, but only at night once I lay down to go to bed. Chase and I both felt it the other night, and could see the movement on the outside. Seems kind of early, but it happened the same way with Jackson.


Sleep: So much better! I'm still waking up at least once a night, but I don't feel overly tired.



Symptoms: The nausea seems to be going away for good! I'm still getting pretty bad headaches, which sometimes make me a little nauseous, but usually taking some Tylenol, or drinking a little caffeine seems to make it better.



Cravings: Nothing really, but the "I want ____, and NOTHING else sounds good," feelings have started. I mainly want a lot of soup and comfort food, but I think that has a lot to do with the weather, and getting ready for Fall.


Best moment this week: ENERGY!! The first trimester tiredness is gone, and I feel like I could stay awake for days on end. It's so nice not feeling like I'm going to pass out if I don't get a nap every day. I almost forgot what it felt like not to be so tired every day. Needless to say, my house is getting CLEAN this week.

No comments: