Sunday, October 16, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of an apple! About 4 inches long, and weighs 2 1/2 ounces. I feel like I'm finally showing, but I don't think anyone else can tell.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I need to start buying some Fall clothes, but I'm too scared to buy anything, because I don't think it will fit for very long.


Weight Gain: I have a feeling I may have gained a pound or two. I haven't started weighing myself regularly at home yet, because I know I need to gain weight, but I don't like to see the scale go up!


Movement: I've felt something most nights when I lay down for bed. Mainly just feeling the baby move around, not so much actual kicks or anything real strong.


Sleep: I am getting such good sleep! I've been wanting to stay up late though, and so has Jackson, so we've been sleeping in a lot. The other morning I actual slept until 9:00! I don't remember the last time that happened! And I'm not needing naps either. I'm trying to be productive, because I know this period of energy and actually still being able to move around without a huge belly in the way will come to an end soon!


Symptoms: Headaches, headaches, headaches. But, I'll take them over nauseousness any day!


Cravings: Nothing yet. I've made a few impulse buys at the grocery store, but nothing really significant.


Best moment this week: Just feeling the baby move around. Sometimes, it's almost as if I forget that I'm pregnant, so it's nice to have that reminder every night when I go to bed.

No comments: