Sunday, October 23, 2011

16 Weeks

(excuse the awful pic. It was late and I forgot to take it until after I washed my face)

How far along: 16 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of an avocado! About 4 1/2 inches long, and weighs 3 1/2 ounces.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I need to start buying some Fall clothes, but I'm too scared to buy anything, because I don't think it will fit for very long. (I'll admit, I did wear a pair of maternity pants a few nights ago, but only because I had NOTHING to wear, and they are small! ha)


Weight Gain: I go to the doctor this week, so I'll find out for sure, but I think I have probably gained a couple pounds.


Movement: I'm still feeling the baby every night when I go to bed, and some during the day now too. A couple nights ago, it was pushing up so hard, you could see and feel the big lump on my belly. All the movement has been very low, just like it was with Jackson.


Sleep: Still sleeping great! Jackson must be having a growth spurt, because he's been sleeping late, so I've been taking advantage of it and sleeping in too. :)


Symptoms: Just those pesky headaches. Bleh. But As long as I have a small cup of coffee or tea in the mornings, I'm usually okay for the rest of the day. I did have a migraine last week that just wouldn't go away, which was awful. But I'm hoping they go away soon.


Cravings: Nothing really. I have been cooking a lot lately though, so whatever I want to eat - I cook!

Best moment this week: It's a toss up between feeling the baby so much, and someone actually telling me that they could tell I was pregnant! Granted, they did already know, but they said they could see the bump. It's all starting to feel a lot more real!

No comments: