Sunday, October 30, 2011

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a turnip! About 5 inches long, and weighs 5 ounces.


Maternity Clothes: My pants are definitely getting tight. It doesn't help that I seem to be carrying this baby low, like I did with Jackson. Shirts are okay right now, although I wear tanks and camis under my shirts more just for added length.


Weight Gain: I've gained 3-5 pounds. (3 from my original weight, 5 if you count the 2 I lost in the beginning.)


Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot this past week! A lot in the mornings and at night, and occasionally during the day as well. So much fun!


Sleep: Sleep is still great! I'm so thankful for that!


Symptoms: The headaches seem to be getting better, as long as I have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning. My stomach muscles have been achy this week, probably from stretching out to make room for the baby.


Cravings: I did have a craving for my father-in-laws chili this past week, but I think it also had something with the cold weather that came in. I just want to eat lots of soups and comfort foods lately.


Best moment this week: I had my doctors appointment this past Wednesday, and it could not have gone better! Dr. M was so happy that everything was going so well, and she said my belly looked perfect, so I'm so glad for that. Plus, we got to schedule the appointment to find out the gender! (Nov. 23rd!!)

No comments: