Sunday, November 6, 2011

18 Weeks


How far along: 18 weeks


Size of baby: About the length of a bell pepper! About 5 1/2 inches long, and weighs 7 ounces.


Maternity Clothes: My pants are getting tight, and I'm probably going to buy some more maternity jeans this week. I don't quite need them yet - I just need new jeans anyway, and it wouldn't be smart to buy non-maternity jeans that I'll only wear for a few more weeks. Shirts are okay right now, although I wear tanks and camis under my shirts more just for added length.


Weight Gain: I've gained 3-5 pounds. (3 from my original weight, 5 if you count the 2 I lost in the beginning.)


Movement: Lots and lots of movement! This baby is a mover!


Sleep: Sleep is still great! I'm wondering how the time change is going to affect Jackson, so we'll see if that changes anything.


Symptoms: The headaches seem to be getting better, as long as I have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning. Honestly though, I feel so good, I forget that I'm pregnant.


Cravings: No craving this past week, unless you count the 2 bags of peanut M&M's that I bought at Target because they had all of their Halloween candy 50% 0ff. Oops.


Best moment this week: Jackson loves to lay on my belly and give the baby hugs and kisses. It's adorable! I know he doesn't quite understand what's going on, and we don't talk about it too much yet because we don't want to confuse him, but it's so cute to see him love on "the baby."

No comments: