Sunday, November 13, 2011

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a large tomato! About 6 inches long, and weighs 8 1/2 ounces.


Maternity Clothes: Bought a pair of maternity jeans, but I'm still wearing my regular ones too (it's nice having twice the options!). Shirts are still fitting.


Weight Gain: I've probably gained about 4-6 pounds.


Movement: Lots of movement all day long, and especially at night.


Sleep: Thankfully Jack adjusted GREAT to the time change. He's going to bed an hour earlier, and getting up an hour earlier, but that fine with me because I just adjusted my schedule too. I'm still sleeping great!


Symptoms: I'm still feeling great! Probably better than I feel when I'm NOT pregnant, ha! The headaches seem to be getting better, as long as I have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning.


Cravings: No real cravings this week.


Best moment this week: I'm finally starting to show (at least I think so), so it's pretty fun to look down and see my belly sticking out. Makes it feel real!

No comments: