Monday, November 21, 2011

Girl or Boy?

We find out on Wednesday if baby #2 is a boy or a girl. I am so excited! Of course, I am 99% sure that I am having a boy. Here's my reasons:

-I'm carrying low, just like I was with Jackson.
-I've had the same exact symptoms as my first pregnancy.
-I've had mostly the same cravings (chips, soup, salty foods, potato salad, and fruit (but only in the very beginning))
-I know of 6 other girls who are pregnant right now. Only 1 of them is having a boy.

Of course, Chase thinks it's a girl...so it will be fun to see who's right. (When we went in for the sonogram with Jackson, my final guess was girl, and Chase guessed boy.)

I think initially I really wanted a girl, but I would be happy with either. I'm actually kind of hoping, for Jackson's sake, that it is another boy. Most of my friends and family all have little girls, so poor Jackson needs a boy to hang out with. Plus, it would be so much easier on my bank account. :) I guess we'll just have to wait until Wednesday though!

No comments: