Sunday, December 4, 2011

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!! (no name yet, but I think we are close to deciding!)

Size of baby: About the length of a spaghetti squash! About 11 inches long, and weighs almost a pound.


Maternity Clothes: I'm mostly wearing maternity jeans (I can still wear my regular ones, but only for a couple hours before I start getting uncomfortable.). Shirts are still fitting, but I have to make sure they are long enough to cover the elastic on my pants. :)


Weight Gain: I'm not going to say how much I gained the week of Thanksgiving. Let's just say I should be eating salads only this week.

Movement: Tons of movement, all throughout the day, especially at night and first thing in the morning. I found out at my appointment that I have a posterior placenta. It isn't a bad thing, it only means that since the placenta is at the back, I feel a lot more movement than I normally would. Which explains why I felt the baby so early!

Sleep: Sleep is getting better. I'm still waking up a couple times a night, but I'm usually able to go right back to sleep.

Symptoms: Just getting car sick more than normal, but that's about it. I've also had a little heartburn too, but nothing bad.


Cravings: Well, they finally hit. Last Wednesday night during church, I had trouble paying attention becuase all I could think about was how badly I needed a choclate Mix with Heath Bar from Braums. And we drove there straight after church. I've also had cravings for chocolate muffins and chex mix, both of which I ended up making and eating almost every bite of. This cannot be good for my weight... :)


Best moment this week: Nothing too special going on this week, probably just feeling my baby boy move all the time. He's definitely a mover!

No comments: