Sunday, December 11, 2011

23 Weeks



How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!! And we have a name!   * Cooper Reese *
Size of baby: About the size of a large mango! About 11 inches long, and weighs a little over a pound.


Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans only now, with the exception of my pajama pants while I'm at home. Shirts are still fitting, but I have to make sure they are long enough to cover the elastic on my pants. :)


Weight Gain: I'd say I've probably gained 8-10 pounds overall.
Movement: Lots of moving, all day long. I think Cooper has a dance party at bedtime too. He goes wild!


Sleep: Sleep is getting better. I'm still waking up a couple times a night, but I'm usually able to go right back to sleep.

Symptoms: Just getting car sick more than normal, but that's about it. I've also had a little heartburn too, but nothing bad.


Cravings: Sweets! I want cookies, ice cream (Braum's Chocolate Mix w/ Heath Bar especially), candy bars...hope these cravings pass soon!

Best moment this week: Finally deciding on a name! I never thought Chase and I would agree on something. We both LOVE the name, and Jackson sounds adorable saying it :)

No comments: