Sunday, December 18, 2011

24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!!    Cooper Reese

Size of baby: About the size of an ear of corn! About 12 inches long, and weighs a little over a pound.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans only now, with the exception of my pajama pants while I'm at home. Shirts are still fitting, but I have to make sure they are long enough to cover the elastic on my pants. :)

Weight Gain: I'd say I've probably gained 8-10 pounds overall.

Movement: Lots of moving, all day long. I think Cooper has a dance party at bedtime too. He goes wild!

Sleep: I'm getting to the point where I just can't get enough sleep. I could probably sleep 12 hours a night if I wanted to. I'm waking up quite a bit more at night too, due to being a little uncomfortable. Thank goodness Meredith is going to let me borrow her body pillow!
Symptoms: Just getting car sick more than normal, but that's about it. I've also had a little heartburn too, but nothing bad.

Cravings: The cravings for sweets seems to have passed, but my appetite is just crazy! I could eat all day long and not get full.

Best moment this week: Getting to share Cooper's name with everyone. It seems even more real now that we know what to call him :)

No comments: