Wednesday, December 28, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!!    Cooper Reese

Size of baby: About the size of an eggplant. About 13 1/2 inches long, and weighs 1 1/2 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans only now, with the exception of my pajama pants while I'm at home. I'm wearing a mixture of maternity shirts and my regular shirts (the longer ones at least).

Weight Gain: 14 lbs. Apparently I wasn't careful over Christmas!
Movement: All the time...If he's not sleeping, he's dancing. Good grief, this baby is active.

Sleep: I'm getting to the point where I just can't get enough sleep. I could probably sleep 12 hours a night if I wanted to. I'm waking up quite a bit more at night too, due to being a little uncomfortable.

Symptoms: Just getting car sick more than normal, but that's about it. I've also had a little heartburn too, but nothing bad.

Cravings: I could eat all day long and not get full. Seriously, I just cannot get enough food!

Best moment this week: Christmas!! Cooper even got his first couple of gifts! (an outfit and a mini pillow pet.)

No comments: