Tuesday, January 10, 2012

27 Weeks

(this is actually 26 1/2 weeks...oh, well!)
How far along: 27 weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!!    Cooper Reese

Size of baby: About the size of a head of cauliflower. About 14 1/2 inches long, and weighs 2 lbs 2 oz according to my sonogram yesterday.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans only now, with the exception of my pajama pants while I'm at home. I'm wearing a mixture of maternity shirts and my regular shirts (the longer ones at least).

Weight Gain: 16 pounds...yikes.
Movement: All the time...If he's not sleeping, he's dancing. Good grief, this baby is active.

Sleep: I've finally reached the point where I'm not sleeping well at all. I wake up every time I need to turn over, which seems like it's about every 30 minutes. But thankfully Jackson is still sleeping 12 hours at night, so I can just lay in bed in the mornings until he gets up.

Symptoms: Nothing really, maybe just a little heartburn occasionally, but not even bad enough to take medicine for.
Cravings: I could eat all day long and not get full. Seriously, I just cannot get enough food!

Best moment this week: I had a sonogram yesterday! Cooper was measuring long and skinny, just like Jackson always did. He looked great though! The ultrasound tech also gave him the award for the most active baby she had seen all day. This boy likes to MOVE.

No comments: