Monday, January 23, 2012

29 Weeks

Missed Week 28...oops.

How far along: 29 weeks

Gender: It's a BOY!!    Cooper Reese

Size of baby: About the size of a butternut squash. 15 inches long, and weighs 2 1/2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans only now, with the exception of my pajama pants while I'm at home. I'm wearing a mixture of maternity shirts and my regular shirts (the longer ones at least).

Weight Gain: 22 pounds...YIKES. My doctor said that my weight gain is right on track, but it just seems like a lot to me. No thanks to my insatiable appetite for sweets and fatty foods, I'm sure.

Movement: He's recently starting the "flipping" movements. Where it feels like my belly is about to move to my back. He's crazy active.

Sleep: Not so great. I'm actually sleeping pretty comfortably, but I wake up every morning feeling like I only got 3-4 hours of sleep. Not sure what that's about.
Symptoms: Nothing really. A little discomfort around my belly in the evenings, but nothing serious.

Cravings: Still hungry all day long. I'm trying to stay busy so that I don't just sit down and eat all day. But that's really what I want to do.
Best moment this week: Cooper got the hiccups for the first time (at least the first time I felt them)!

No comments: