Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Silly Jackson :)

Jackson has been so silly lately. He really keeps me laughing all of the time! These are just a few things he has been doing lately that I don't want to forget :)


Last week at Cooper's check up, J told Dr. R that he was "as brave as a dragon." so random.

Every time Cooper gets the hiccups, Jackson says "oh, goodness!" or "Excuse you!" after every single hiccup.

When he gets out of the bath, he is so concerned about his "prinkly" fingers (we think he means "pruney"). He always says, "They look like raisins!"

He is constantly singing. This week B-I-N-G-O is his favorite. He has the sweetest little singing voice!

He's been working on understanding who is a "he" and who is a "she." He pretty much has it down, but has been insisting that Jesus is a "she." It's driving me crazy! We have some work to do...

Listening to him talk to Cooper is probably the funniest thing, because he talks EXACTLY like me! I need to get it on video.


I love this boy so much!

No comments: